What Is Reconditioning?
Helmets, shoulder pads and practice equipment can get severely beaten up over the course of a season. Reconditioning is the process of making your equipment safe and like-new again through careful cleaning, inspection, and hardware replacement.
CAS is a NAERA member licensed by NOCSAE to recertify reconditioned football and lacrosse helmets. Once your helmet has been reconditioned, it's thoroughly tested and given a fresh certification label.
Select your order type to get started
- RFID tagging of helmets to store important information and allow for easy identification and tracking
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing
- Full equipment inspection (including parts and components)
- Hardware/parts replacement as necessary
- NOCSAE recertification for helmets
Helmet Reconditioning Options:
- Facemask upgrade/replacement
- Paint helmet to team colors (football only)